I am back! Hopefully I won’t be gone for such a long period of time next time. Life just gets so crazy it’s hard to keep up with it all. Ok so remember when I said Cory and I were looking for a new house? Well we found one! It is amazing and get this, no more renting. That’s right we are now HOME OWNERS!! Yeah it feels pretty amazing, and to add on to it we got another pooch. His name is Cayman and he just turned one.
Cory and I are doing fantastic, sometimes I read my older blogs and I want to delete them because it just doesn’t even seem like us now. I have decided to keep them though, that was a part of my life and I want to show you as much as I can.
Just a preview of what is to come I am going to start talking about more things that interest me. Like style, makeup, and home improvements! Hope you enjoy it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment