AWESOME
My friend Kate above who is showing off her wonderful nails I did for her!
Finding that shirt this morning I thought the monster in the dryer ate! Nope, turns out I like to hoard stuff under beds, in my car, or anywhere really!
Cory coming home from his trip today!
Seeing Audrey and her cute little girl Addy last night, its always an interesting night with her!
Cory coming home from his trip today!
Seeing Audrey and her cute little girl Addy last night, its always an interesting night with her!
My coffee in my cup this morning... its amazing its true. Whoever made coffee is freaking amazing, YOU deserve to be in my awesome category! Too bad I Googled it and could not find out your name.
Me with red hair you can check it out in the pictures below. If I had not made my new years resolution to not color my hair for the whole year of 2011 I would be red for sure!
AWKWARD
Me taking pictures of Cory when he is not looking.. he is too cute not too!
Me cutting my bangs! BIG MISTAKE.. BIG I TELL YOU!
Seeing people you have not seen in forever and having that awkward "hey... how are you? Oh good? Good... OK bye now." Really? Can't we save all this and just wave and keep walking.
Gym+me. Elliptical? Machine made to make me look like a fool. Treadmill? Death machine. I need to stick to crunches they are much safer.
Morning.. I hit snooze like eight times. Why can I just not be a morning person?
No comments:
Post a Comment