Today has been rough no lie. Actually this whole month has been rough; it’s like can I get a break already? Enough with the whining though (I tell myself this everyday and it still doesn’t seize to amaze me when ten seconds later I’m talking about how hard my day was.) BUT I will overcome all obstacles in my way no worries! So the reason for this very cry babyish post you ask? I have recently found out that my boyfriend of three years has been oh let’s just say not so honest with me. Shocker right? Guys lie, say whaaat? He has not cheated on me but sometimes I feel like his lies are just as bad. I do love him so much and he makes my world go round, after all this time how couldn’t he? I don’t want you all to hate him, because I think it was my sister who told me about this episode on Private Practice that made her think of me. One of the characters in the show said to his mother, “You are only getting one side of the story.” And he is right! When you are upset about something you only tell their flaws, and their down falls. So know I am not entirely innocent either… but it is just a little too soon to get into all my imperfections just yet (although you will find out soon trust me!)
So let me tell you a little about my not so perfect life. I am 19 years young and I have been dating my boyfriend now for three years; it has not been perfect but I am thinking you will fall in love with his flaws as much as I have! We have a golden retriever who is our baby! You will be seeing a lot of her no worries! So welcome to my life! I hope you like me as much as I know I will like you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment