Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day of all days!






I just got on this blog and it has been..hmmm.. I don't know how long since I have even looked at it, and I saw the title I came alive. I thought what was I going through/thinking when I wrote those words? Who knows with me! :) Anyways today is Valentines Day! I spent the afternoon with my boyfriend of three years Cory. It was ok.. we both had to work this morning until five so that was a little disappointing. When I got home from work I gave him his present, a headset thing for his xbox live. He loved it! After that it just kinda went down hill. It has not been the worse day just not what I expected. After I gave him his present and we chatted a little while we ended up going to our favorite restaurant,Wasabi's!

It was delicious to say that least but ever so packed! I was nervous we wouldn't get a table but since we don't sit where they cook in front of you we didn't have to wait at all! Score! So after dinner we ended up going to my parents house to visit on Valentines Day. Well we didn't call before we came and turns out they were out of town celebrating! My brother Kyle was there so we talked to him for a hour or so and then headed home. I have started this habit of taking a bath every night! I love it and just cant get enough of it! It is my down time to just be by myself and that is needed from time to time. So I start taking my bath and everything is going great and then the water turns cold! Ugh! Someone used up the hot water(don't you hate that?). So my "me" time was cut short.. which is never good for anyone around me. So now I am here venting about my so-so Valentines Day! Forgive me!

More on venting, do you know what really bugs me? Girls that are very pretty and trendy getting all upset that other girls "copy" them. I see it all the time! Im like let me tell you if girls were copying me I would be flattered! And what they don't realize is they are getting there looks from girls way before their time! To name a few: Marlyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Betty Boop, Farrah Fawcett, and the list goes on and on! Do you think thoes women where worried about girls "copying" them? Why no thats what they wanted! They were sex symbols and trendsetters! They loved it. Just a word of advice ladies; embrace it don't fight it! Take it as flattery, I would!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers